Thinking about joining Hartfell HRC? Wondering what we can offer you?
Here are just a few of the benefits of membership....
- Free entry to 7 hill races
- £5m public liability insurance while on club events
- Generous discounts from our sponsors
- Entitlement to compete in both our summer and winter championships
- Discounted courses appropriate to hill running (where available and agreed)
- Input into promoting hill running in Dumfries & Galloway
- Access to a British Athletics trained, specialist off-road running coach
- Get to hang out with other hill-mad runners, gain inside local knowledge on the local hills, races and cake stops
- Advice on hill running and events from our very experienced members
Our membership year runs from 1st April and the cost is just £15. Those joining on or after 1st October will be charged half price with renewal at the full year price the following April.
We welcome members as second-claim if you just want to join us for your hill running.
We're a relaxed and friendly bunch and if you would like to try us out first before deciding if we're the right club for you, feel free to pop along to any of our training sessions or social runs and introduce yourself.
If you do decide to join, just download the form below and return to our membership secretary. Contact and payment details are on the form.
Whatever you decide, here's hoping you have a fantastic year of running ahead of you!